The Legion team is at the forefront of a new high-speed fibre network being deployed on the Sunshine Coast.
Legion Telecom is the Sunshine Coast’s most agile and innovative telecommunications company, delivering super fast and reliable internet to homes and businesses.
We are built on innovation, inclusivity and authenticity. We move fast because speed is our ‘thing’ and we aim high because there are no limits. We are committed to rapidly transforming the Sunshine Coast from a neglected, undeserved and copper-based region into the springboard of world-class connectivity.
Legion commenced its operations in January 2020 with Co-Founders Adrian Madjeric and Damian Brennan. We now a total of 13 team members including Directors, staff and contractors, and we’re active in local suburbs including Birtinya, Mooloolaba, Kawana, Maroochydore, Forest Glen, Palmwoods, Sippy Downs, Noosa and Caloundra.
Recent additions to the team
At Legion, we are frequently filling new positions to facilitate the region’s growth and new business development opportunities. Our highly experienced and pioneering team includes:
- Mark Paddenburg, Director & COO
- Jason Cover, Civil Engineer
- Cameron McNeill, Business Development Manager
- Shauna Fjaagesund, Research & Special Projects
- Richard Garnett, Network Architect
- Silvana Perovich, Commercial & Property
- Richard Spencer, Legal Council
- Craig Askings, Network Engineer
- Amy-Rose Goodey, Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Neil Campbell, Fibre Network Technician
Legion is committed to bridging the digital divide for our community and business clients in the region.
If you would like to join the Legion team and you think you can help us bridge the digital divide, get in touch and start a conversation. We are always looking for talented individuals that have a passion for what’s next.